ReidBar™ Design Guide for further information) are designed to develop the upper bound breaking strength of the ReidBar™.
The ReidBar™ system has been thoroughly used in various projects for the last 20 years across New Zealand and Australia. Accessories, dimensions and examples of ReidBar™ applications are shown in our ReidBar™ Design Guide. AutoCAD blocks and drawings are available upon request through email@example.com.
Features & Benefits
- Improves structural integrity through joining of the bar with threaded connectors.
- Creates a full strength joint – majority of components are designed to develop the upper bound breaking strength of the 500MPa bar.
- Suitable for seismic design, ReidBar™ is a 500E reinforcing bar designed to meet the local reinforcing standards.
- Ultimate strength development is possible with short embedment depths.
- Eliminates cast in starter-bars for simple transportation, handling and avoids re-bending.
- Removes congestion and can ease construction, eliminating the need for hooked bars.
- Provides simple solutions for construction problems, reducing labour and material costs.
- The system is suitable for use in thin concrete sections such as wall panels.
- Full engineering support available from Reid™.
- Black, Galvanised and Black Epoxy finishes available.
- Multi-storey panel connection
- Temporary and permanent bracing
- Fastening and hold down
- Lifting (Engineered Design)
- Soil Nailing
More detail can be found in the ReidBar™ Design Guide. Click here for your copy now.