Liebig Self-Undercutting Anchor
The importance of preload, the extent of its relaxation as a result of creep and its effect on expansion anchor slip has been widely published. The Liebig SuperPlus self undercutting structural bolt ensures dependable performance providing both a friction and mechanical connection.
The anchor exhibits low slip when compared to other structural drill-in anchors, making it suitable for seismic applications. The Liebig SuperPlus self-undercutting structural bolt has been given E-TAG approval.
- Power plants
- Steel and industrial plants
- Cable trays
- Base plates
- High tension and shear capacity
- Reduced edge distances and spacings
- Simple self-undercutting installation
- Two embedment depths per diameter
- No special drill bit or setting tool required
- Shallow embedment depths
For test results, calculators and reports, please contact the Reid engineering team on 0800 88 22 12 or download from our resource centre on the website.