Swiftform is a compatible multi-component system specifically for high quality precast or tilt-up, and is designed to be used in conjunction with steel modular casting beds. Its extruded epoxy-coated aluminium profile sections have a choice of two fillet sizes, magnets and a range of accessories to produce high quality panels with increased efficiency at lower costs and reduced labour time.
- Compatible multi-component system designed specifically for New Zealand’s pre-cast and tilt up markets.
- Removes the need and cost of replaceable plastic fillet strips.
- Provides a far superior edge on finished panel.
- Substantially reduces boxing time and labour.
- Designed to be compatible with steel modular casting beds.
- Plastic plug can be cut out on-site to suit requirement, with standard mitre saw.
- Replaces need and cost of fasteners for clamping.
LIGHTWEIGHT SwiftForm™ aluminium formwork is significantly lighter than traditional steel formwork, improving OH&S and making it much safer to use.
EASY TO USE The Reid™ SwiftForm™ system is quick and easy to use. Formwork is easily cut to size on site. Magnetic clamps are easily located on the rear of the sideform and can be quickly engaged and or disengaged to allow for positional adjustment.
ACCURATE SwiftForm™ End Caps can be easily attached or removed and are designed to perfectly fit the profile of the aluminium sideform, enabling fast and accurate set up of external corners.
VERSATILE The SwiftForm™ range of accessories including Internal corners, Clamping Extension Arms and Angle Brackets provides unparalleled flexibility in design of both standard and non-standard panel configurations.